Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is proud to announce a new job share opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager within a large mining organisation. This is a 12-month contract opportunity covering maternity leave.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for developing cross-functional relationships, achieving business planning strategies and priorities. A key focus for this role will be maximising long-term value for our client, cost optimisation, performance management, stakeholder management and continuous improvements across your areas of the business.
This role is offered on a 3-day, part time basis, working on a job-share basis.
- Provide commercial and financial guidance to fellow leaders within the business.
- Strategic financial advice and guidance for growth opportunities and risks.
- Leader a mid-sized team responsible for:
- Coaching functional leaders to make value decisions across the business and their functional area including support for investment opportunities.
- Support of operations services growth in deployments
- 5 Year Plan and regular forecasts
- Monthly cost performance reporting and analytical support
- Drive culture of innovation and continuous improvement within your team
- Design finance systems and governance process
- Build and deliver strategic solutions for new OS business opportunities.
- Review 5YP submissions and challenge underlying business strategy to ensure maximum value is pursued.
- Support development of the Directional and Delivery Appraisal material
- Degree qualified in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience in value creation, strategic thinking, and associated processes
- Strong stakeholder engagement with internal and external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to influence and drive robust decision making.
- You will be a critical thinker.
- Experience within Mining not essential but highly regarded.
Alchemy Recruitment is a registered and proud preferred industry employer for Women, and we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please APPLY via the Seek link.
For a confidential discussion on this role please call Jacob Foskett on 0402 650 972.
You must sign in to apply for this position.