IT Support Technician
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist to work on a contract basis with a large international organisation.
In this role of IT Support Technician, you will:
- Ensure day to day Availability and Maintenance of IT systems
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to support teams to resolve priority issues
- Assist in identifying and implementing initiatives that contribute to current and potential value to the business from a IT perspective
- Execute work orders as per schedule and relevant work instructions associated with the work orders.
- Provide input into root cause analysis and subsequent resolution of issues affecting equipment reliability.
- Ensure adequate scoping of corrective work to facilitate the planning process.
- Ensure returns of unused or reparable materials are processed accurately.
- Validate quality of work performed prior to completion.
- Review and request updates to Work Management and other Master Data as required
- Execute the Maintenance work plan and elevate unplanned and non-routine activity or performance to the Supervisor.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Previous experience in providing IT technical support in a large organisation
- Relevant IT Support experience across networks, servers, infrastructure and applications
- Experience with supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft office
- ITIL, Microsoft or Cisco certifications preferred but not essential
- Valid Australian C class driver’s license
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting (Alchemy) is a workforce solutions provider based in Brisbane specialising in permanent recruitment, labour-hire and managed payroll services. Alchemy is a specialist provider and partner of choice delivering services to the mining and resources, energy and heavy industry and government sectors. Alchemy supports workplace equality and proudly partners with Top 100 Women Construction.
You must sign in to apply for this position.