An opportunity has become available for a new position supporting the General Manager of Usher Group with administrative duties as required. This role will require you to provide high-quality administrative support to the General Manager as well as support to the Executive team where required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the General Manager providing accurate and timely administrative support
- Diary, email and time management
- Coordinating meetings both internally and externally including attending, recording and issuing minutes
- Travel management and event coordination
- Supporting Executive Team with overflow duties when required
What you need to be successful in this role:
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products
- Advanced written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment to providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality over sensitive information
- Ability to use initiative, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Previous administration experience essential
- Experience in Photoshop/Publisher, Powerpoint and Sharepoint will be highly regarded
Your amazing team player nature and approachable, easy-going and friendly personality will be warmly welcomed by the team, whilst your professionalism and confident nature will be highly valued.
Usher Group is one of the largest commercial painting and associated services companies in Australia offering solutions for painting, rendering, access, signage, electrical, property maintenance and sanitation. Our professional project teams, industry skilled experts and proven Usher Systems processes guarantee great results with outstanding reliability and consistency.
How to Apply:
If the above sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you believe you have the skills to excel in this role, please apply now.
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.