- Fire-resistant – Bal 29
- Sustainable and recyclable – great for the environment
- Build under 150 hours – there are your holding costs!
- R-value of 8.6 energy efficiency – tick, tick!
- Moisture resistant – no black mould – ticking the health box!
- No gypsum board and formaldehyde – gosh have you researched these before?
- Can withstand a cyclone 6, an earthquake magnitude 8 and ex-factory for 30m2, just $35,000.
Built-in local communities in Africa, this product had the ability to stimulate local and regional economies, up-skill everyone from underprivileged to the homeless and essentially built together like LEGO.
Find out more about this newly landed product in Australia by getting in touch today.