We are seeking a full time Sales Consultant to join our QLD Sales team, based in our Rochedale display. As a Sales Consultant your primary focus is to convert initial sales enquiries to contract signings in line with established KPI’s.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager some key accountabilities of this role include:
- Facilitate the purchase of properties from initial enquiry to sales accept
- Ensure all clients have a smooth build journey up to and including site start
- Complete all sales documentation to an acceptable standard
- Meet and exceed monthly sales and sales accept targets
- Assist the day-to-day running of the display homes
- Establish new sales networks to assist in increasing sales opportunities
- Accurately record lead details into the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Support strategic marketing campaigns in line with sales and overall business objectives
- Continuously promote Simonds products, promotions, and services
- Manage and prioritise tasks and duties assigned to the Sales Cadets/Associates
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience in the sales industry, ideally within residential building
- Previous experience working towards set targets and KPIs
- Strong sales skills in areas such as, but not limited to, closing techniques, qualification questioning, subject matter expertise, and objection prevention
- Excellent negotiation, consultation, and verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build rapport quickly and easily with a range of stakeholders (both internal and external)
- High attention to detail and a high level of resilience
Throughout our history, Simonds Homes, as part of the Simonds Group, has developed an enviable reputation for building Australia’s best homes. Our goal is not only to provide our customers with high quality, affordable homes in some of the best land developments in Australia, but to ensure that they receive comprehensive and outstanding customer service throughout their home building journey.
What We Will Offer
Aside from a great opportunity to work for one of Australia's top residential builders, as an established and growing national business Simonds can offer you:
- A variety of career opportunities and subsidised training through our very own, Builders Academy Australia (BAA)
- Fantastic benefits across a wide range of products and services including a generous discount on our award-winning homes as well as all the great things that go in them
- Access to our employee well-being program, Simonds ‘Reward Days’ and discounted health insurance
- A supportive, safe and friendly workplace culture.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible! Apply online today with your CV and cover letter. Due to the volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted - thank you for your understanding.
You must sign in to apply for this position.